Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Hey There!

Just thought I'd post and say that I'm still alive, and doing well. I've been working the morning and evening shifts at work, so I've been pretty busy with that and trying to maintain a healthy amount of sleep without screwing up my sleep schedule too much.

I've also been trying to get some much procrastinated reading in with some of my new aquired time during the day. The titles I'm trying to get through currently are:

The Compleat Gentleman: Modern Man's Guide to Chivalry by Brad Miner

War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy

I also plan on trying to get some works of C.S. Lewis' in before too long, as well as some P.G. Whodehouse.

In other news, the date for the home-school picnic has been set. It will be held on Sat. July 30th, which is all of the details I have handy at the moment. I will make an entire post about it when I have all of the details in my grubby little hands! Until next time, God Bless!