Friday, June 10, 2005

Here he is once again

Last night, I and about thirty other YFL members attended the 4th annual Pro-life Washington banquet. We had been graciously invited by Matt and Georgine Ulrich to attend, and someone even paid for our tables. How cool is that! It started with a standard dinner after which Msgr. Reilly, the founder of The Helpers of God's Precious Infants, got up and gave a talk to everyone. It was beautifully moving and motivational, and I think just the thing that we needed to get us all fired up for a summer full of prolife activities.

In other news, I will also be quitting one of my jobs, so as to be able to focus more time on my flying. And pro-life activities, and hanging out with friends, and...everything in general.

Also, I would like to ask for prayers as pursue going to yet another school this fall. As some of you may know, the last school I tried to go to didn't quite work out, which is alright, for I know it was God's will. So far, though, I'm feeling really good about this new school, as I found out about it less than 24 hrs. after learning I wouldn't be going to this other school. But, anyway, prayers would be much appreciated.

I had better sign this out now, as I am at the library and my time limit is slowly making its way to saying that I need to get off. I will leave you with yet another quote from a Relient K song:

When the burden seems too much to bear,
Remember,
The end will justify
The pain it took to get us there!