Wednesday, June 01, 2005

And now we go to...

Me, for brief update as to my going-ons and so forth, because one of my many faithful commenters suggested that I do so.

This weekend I will be joining the Kennedy clan for an excursion into the northernmost territories known as Ferndale. The first Highland Games and Scottish Faire of the year will be held there on Sat., chock full of stuff to fascinate, astound, and just generally promote a rollicking good time. There will be the Scottish step dancers, all of the booths touting their various wares such as jewelry, assorted items of cutlery, and various other items pertaining to Scottish heritage. And this all the while the air is being permeated with the sound of bagpipes droning and drummers beating out military tatoos on their snare drums.

I would also like to ask for prayers right now, as I look into going to another school. Please pray that if it is God's will, everything will fall in line fairly quickly!

And now, I should get back to looking busy! More updates as events warrant:)