Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Well, I might as well ;)

Four jobs I've had (in chronological order):

1. Safeway, bag boy
2. Washington Mutual Bank, teller
3. UPS, international clerk
4. UPS, shift supervisor

Four movies I watch over and over again (in order of quality):

1. Lord of the Rings: any
2. The Quiet Man
3. Second Hand Lions
4. The Village


Four places I've lived (in chronological order):

1. Yakima, Wa.
2. Sierra Vista, Az.
3. Marysville, Wa.
4. Arlington, Wa.

Four shows I watch (in order of frequency):

Hardly every, so here are some basic categories of what I would watch:
1. Anything aviation
2. History
3. News
4. Live chicken wrestling (for lack of anything better)

Four places I've vacationed (in order of frequency):

1. Dallas, Tx.
2. Washington DC
3. Kennewick, Wa.
4. Germany

Four web sites I visit daily (besides my own):

Google mail
Too Down to Earth for Adventures
Gregaria
Almost1Brain


Four of my favorite foods:

Anything Italian
Bratwurst
Deutsches Eis
Hamburgers

Four places I'd like to be right now: *anywhere, but school*

Wisconsin
On a dance floor
Hiking through Bavaria
Flying


Four people I'm tagging:

Christina
Claire
Perkins
Patrick B.