Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A bit of original writing!

Well, looking back on my previous posts, I noticed a trend towards laziness. More specifically, I had taken to posting things already written. Well, today I decided to break that trend. So here is a bit of straight from the heart of Kodi writing!

Just FYI I probably will most likely be a ghost in cyberspace for the next two weeks. For the next two weeks, my life will consist of: Get up at 5.30, leave for school by 7, Three hours of classes, get home just before noon, three hours to do as much homework as I can, then an hour commute down to Seattle, followed by 5 hours of training, another hour commute home, collapse into bed and repeat. Prayers would be greatly appreciated!

Also, Lent starts tomorrow, and I am eagerly looking forward to that, though I will be unable to make it Mass. Curse you college professors for having test on those days!

I will try and post more later, as my schedule warrants, though it's not looking promising for the next two weeks. Hope you all are having a splendid day!