Friday, January 21, 2005

Happy Anneversiary!

While riding on the bus with John to Olympia, we were enjoying ourselves immensely talking about anything and everything. One topic which we happened to be covering was that of asking girls out, which happens to be something of which we are both fairly naive. It was during this conversation that Claire came up to us, and reaching her hand over to shake mine, she said, " Happy Anneversiary Mr. Zest!"

" Why thank you very much!"

Just as she had gotten out of earshot while working her way back to her seat, John leaned over to me with a slightly befuddled look on his face and said, "Uh, Kodi, what was that all about?"

"Oh, today is just the one year anneversiary of the birth of Mr. Zest!", I replied nochalantly.

"Oh, good, because I was gonna say that I thought I knew you better!"

We both had a good laugh over this as we resumed our previous conversation.