Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Almost two weeks

Tomorrow will mark two weeks that I have been living here in Moses Lake. I am begining to get used to living here at the fire station and am starting to fall into my own routine.
As I mentioned in my last post, I have a very full class schedule this quarter. It has the potential of being a rather grueling quarter, but I have some very cool teachers. They are all very much into the class that they are teaching, and always willing to help. Not to mention that there are about five or six other people who are taking Physics, Calculus and Chemistry as well, so it looks like I will be have some study partners for the year.
Tomorrow I will be getting my first visitor here, as my granddad will be stopping to visit with me on his way back to the westside. I am really looking forward to this!
Anyway, I had better get going. Bis später!